CHECK VALVE (MANIFOLD HEATER - RETURN FUEL) REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 3)
Use a suitable container to catch any fuel that may leak
out whenever any part of the fuel system is loosened or
1. Using 7/16 inch and 9/16 inch wrenches, disconnect end fitting of hose assemble (A)
from elbow (B).
2. Using 7/16 inch and 13/16 inch wrenches, remove elbow (B) from check valve (C).
3. Using 13/16 inch and 7/16 inch wrenches, remove check valve (C) from nipple (D).
4. Using 7/16 inch and 9/16 inch wrenches, remove nipple (D) from elbow (E).
5. Using 9/16 inch wrench, remove elbow (E) from solenoid valve (F).
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Using wire brush, clean threaded parts.
2. Inspect all hoses, tube assemblies, and fittings. Replace as required.
Go on to Sheet 3