TM 5-5420 -226-20-3
ENGINE FUEL INJECTION PUMP: FUEL SHUTOFF LEAD REPLACEMENT (Sheet 4 of 5)
1 . Install connector (A) of replacement lead through engine shroud from
inside of engine.
2. Using cross-tip screwdriver and 1/4 inch wrench, secure connector (A) with
four screws, washers, and nuts. Make sure nuts are inside engine shroud.
3. Install connector (B) on fuel pump (C).
4. Tighten retaining nut (D) using slip joint pliers.
5. Using pliers, install lockwire.
6. Position lead (E) next to line (F) and
install three loop clamps (G).
Go on to Sheet 5