MASTER CONTROL PANEL REPLACEMENT (Sheet 4 of 4)
5. Place panel (F) in position on
mounting bracket (G).
6. Using wrench, install four
to secure panel (F) to mounting
Cables (K) must be installed from
right to left or left to right.
7. Using spanner wrench, install
four cables (K) to bottom of
8. Place screw and ground strap
(L) in position on paneI.
Using one wrench, grip head of
screw (hidden) on bottom rear
10. Using other combination wrench, install
new lockwasher (M) and nut (N) to
secure ground strap (L) to panel.
11. Connect three battery ground straps
12. Check master control panel for proper
End of Task