TM 5-5420-226 -20-3
MASTER CONTROL PANEL REPAIR (Sheet 7 of 73)
Master Battery Switch And Indicator Lamp Replacement (Sheet 2 of 4)
4. Using fingers, remove connector (F) from base assembly (E) by pulling out.
5. Using screwdriver, remove two screws (G) and lockwashers (H) securing base assembly
(E) to panel.
6. Remove base assembly (E).
7. Using fingers, remove two connectors (circuits 459 and 459A) from back of switch (J)
by pulling out.
8. Using screwdriver, remove two screws (K) and lockwashers (L) securing switch (J) to
9. Remove switch (J).
Go on to Sheet 3