MASTER CONTROL PANEL REPAIR (Sheet 27 of 73)
Gas Particulate Switch And Indicator Light Replacement (Sheet 3 of 4)
1. Apply silicone compound to rubber mating surfaces of connectors.
2. Using fingers, connect electrical connector (circuit 415) to rear of base assembly (A)
by pushing in.
3. Place base assembly (A) in position on panel.
4. Using screwdriver install two screws (B) and lockwashers (C) securing base assembly
(A) to panel.
5. Using fingers, install lamp (D) by pushing in, turning clockwise.
6. Using fingers, place packing (E) on adapter (F).
7. Using fingers, install adapter (F) and lens (G) in panel by turning clockwise.
Go on to Sheet 4