MASTER CONTROL PANEL REPAIR (Sheet 42 of 73)
Master Heater Switch, Hi-Lo Switch And Indicator Light Replacement (Sheet 3 of 8)
5. Remove two electrical connectors (circuit 400)
from rear of switch (J) by pulling out.
6. Using cross-tip screwdriver, remove two
heating master switch (J) and guard (M)
7. Remove heater master switch (J) and guard
8. Using long nose pliers, remove nut (N)
securing guard (P) and swtich (Q) to
9. Remove switch (Q), guard (P) and washer (R).
10. Using flat-tip screwdriver, remove five screws (S)
and jumper wire to switch (Q).
GO on to Sheet 4