TM 5-5420 -226-20-3
MASTER CONTROL PANEL REPAIR (Sheet 46 of 73)
Master Heater Switch, Hi-Lo Switch And Indicator Light Replacement (Sheet 7 of 8)
12. Apply silicone compound to two electrical connectors (circuit 400).
13. Connect two electrical connectors (circuit 400) to rear of heater switch (P)
by pushing in.
14. Place switch (P) in position on panel.
15. Place guard (Q) in position on switch (P).
16. Using screwdriver, install two screws (R) and lockwashers (S) securing guard (Q) and
heater master switch (P) to panel.
Go on to Sheet 8