INSTRUMENT PANEL CLUSTER ASSEMBLY REPAIR (Sheet 17 of 23)
Fuel Tank Sor Switch Replacement (Sheet 2 of 2)
TOOLS: Flat-tip screwdriver
SUPPLIES: Silicone compound (Item 32, Appendix D)
PRELIMINARY PROCEDURE: Remove instrument panel from vehicle (page 10-111)
1. Remove three leads (circuits 30, 28, and 31) from rear of switch (A by pulling out.
2. Using screwdriver, remove two screws
switch (A) to panel.
3. Remove switch (A).
1. Apply silicone compound to three
switch (A) leads (circuits 30, 28,
2. Place switch (A) in position in
3. Using screwdriver, install two
securing switch (A) to panel.
Go on to Sheet 2