INTERCONNECTING BOX ASSEMBLY REPAIR (Sheet 3 of 8)
12. Remove flat washer (W) and gasket (X)
from receptacle assembly (P).
13. Using screwdriver, remove two
screws (Y) and lockwashers (Z)
securing two electrical termi-
nals (AA) to capacitor (AB).
Remove two electrical terminals
(AA) from capacitor (AB).
15. Remove capacitor (AB) from box assembly (C).
16. Remove lead assembly (AC) from box assembly (C).
17. Using screwdriver, remove four screws (AD) and lockwashers (AE) securing lead
assembly (AF) to elbow (AG).
18. Remove lead assembly (AF) and gasket (AH) from elbow (AG).
19. Holding nuts (AJ) with 11/32 inch wrench use screwdriver to remove four