HEADLIGHT HARNESS BASE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 4)
1. Place gasket (A) in position on vehicle.
2. Insert six electrical connectors (B) through
hole in vehicle.
3. Place base assembly (C) in position on
gasket (A) with slot (D) to the rear.
4. Using wrench, install three screws (E), lock-
washers (F), and flat washers (G) securing base
assembly (C) to vehicle.
Apply silicone compound to six connectors
(B) located on front harness inside vehicle.
6. From inside vehicle, connect six con-
nectors (B) by pushing together.
Make sure to connect connec-
tors properly. Use the metal
tags for identifying the proper
ground lead (J), lockwasher (K), and screw
(L) securing ground lead to hull.
Go on to Sheet 4