TM 5-5420 -226-20-3
POWER PLANT WARNING LIGHT REPAIR (Sheet 1 of 2)
10 in. adjustable wrench
Lint free cloth (Item 12, Appendix D)
Steel wool (Item 56, Appendix D)
Silicone compound (Item 32, Appendix D)
1. Unscrew lens (A), and remove packing (B), from adapter (C).
2. Using wrench, remove adapter (C).
3. Press in on lamp (D), turn it left slightly and remove.
4. Using screwdriver, remove two screws (E), lockwashers (F), and light
5. With fingers, pull electrical connector (H) loose from light assembly (G).
Go on to Sheet 2