POWER PLANT WARNING LIGHT REPAIR (Sheet 2 of 2)
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Clean lens (A) with moist) lint free cloth.
2. Using steel wool, remove any corrosion from connector terminal (K) of lamp
3. Inspect lens for cracks or deep scratches. Replace if any are found.
1. Using fingers, connect electrical connector (H), to light assembly (G).
2. Using screwdriver, secure light assembly (G), to bracket (J), with two
3. Insert lamp (D) in socket. Press in and turn slightly right, and release to secure.
4. Using adjustable wrench, install adapter (C).
5. Place packing (B) on adapter (C), and install lens (A) finger tight.
6. Place MASTER BATTERY switch to ON and check that lamp (D) lights.
End of Task