RIGHT TAILLIGHT-STOPLIGHT ASSEMBLY REPAIR (Sheet 3 of 3)
1. Insert two leads (A) through body assembly (B).
2. Install socket and wiring assembly (c) by pressing in grommet (D).
3. Using cross-tip screwdriver, install three screws (E).
4. Using cross-tip screwdriver, install two screws (F) and two lockwashers (G).
5. Install two lamps (H).
6. Coat preformed packing gasket (J) with silicone compound before installation.
7. Place preformed packing (J) in door assembly (K).
Wires are located at the bottom of body assembly (B) for
positioning of door assembly (K) as shown.
8. Using flat-tip screwdriver, install six screws (L), door
assembly (K), and six retainer rings (M).
End of Task