TRANSMISSION OIL TEMPERATURE TRANSMITTER REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 2)
1. Place rags under transmitter.
2. Pull socket of rubber insulated connector (A) from
switch cap (B).
3. Using wrench, remove transmitter (C) from
1. Lightly coat threads of new transmitter with
3. Push socket of rubber insulator connector (B) into
switch cap (C).
4. Remove rags from under transmitter.
5. Start and run engine. Observe oil temperature indicator for normal oil temperature (TM 9-5420-226-10).
7. Install transmission shroud (page 9-6).
End of Task