TRANSMISSION HIGH OIL TEMPERATURE SWITCH REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 2)
1. Place rags under stitch.
2. Pull socket of rubber insulated connector (A) from
switch cap (B).
3. Using wrench, remove switch (C) from
1. Using seating compound, lightly coat threads of new switch.
2. Using wrench, install new switch (A) into
3. Push socket of rubber insulated connector (B) into
switch cap (C).
4. Remove rags from under switch.
5. Start and run engine. Observe oil temperature indicator for normal oil temperature
7. Install transmission shroud (page 9-6).
End of Task