ENGINE LOW OIL PRESSURE SWITCH REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 3)
1. Place rags under engine low oil pressure switch.
2. Pull socket of rubber insulated connector (A) from switch cap (B).
3. Using 7/8 inch wrench to hold adapter (C), use adjustable wrench and remove switch (D)
from adapter (C).
4. Using 7/8 inch wrench, remove adapter (C) from elbow (E).
5. Using adjustable wrench, remove elbow (E) from engine.
Prior to installation, lightly coat male threads of
all components with sealing compound.
Go on to Sheet 3