ENGINE WIRING HARNESS REPLACEMENT (Sheet 11 of 12)
36. Place wiring harness (A) imposition
37. Place clamp (AU) and clamp (AV)
which is hidden, in position around
wiring harness (A).
38. Using 1/2 inch socket with extension,
securing two clamps (AU and AV).
39. Using slip joint pliers, install
connector (AX) to ignition unit
Using 1/2 inch socket with extension,
install screw and lockwasher (AZ) secur-
ing ground strap (BA) to engine.
41. Place clamp (BB) in position around wiring
Using 1/2 inch socket with extension, install
screw and lockwasher (BC)
securing clamp (BB).
Position connector (BD) in bracket (BE).
Using cross-tip screwdriver and adjustable
and nuts (BF).
Using spanner wrench, install connector
Using spanner wrench, connect
Go on to Sheet 12