TM 5-5420 -226-20-3
FUEL TANK CAPACITOR AND HOUSING ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (RIGHT)
(Sheet 5 of 5)
14. Lift cover (W) with attached fuel pump out of fuel tank and position new gasket (X) on
15. Using hand, install cable onto fuel pump connector (Y) by pushing in and tunring
16. Position cover (W) on fuel tank.
17. Using socket, install 12 screws and washers
(Z) securing cover (W) to tank.
18. Using torque wrench, tighten screws (Z).
19. Using pliers, install lockwire (AA) in
12 screws (Z).
20. Install access cover (page 17-8).
End of Task