FUEL TANK CAPACITOR AND HOUSING ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (LEFT)
(Sheet 5 of 5)
9. Position gasket (M) to cover (B).
10. Using screwdriver, install screw
(N) and lockwasher (P) securing
electrical lead (Q) to housing and
capacitor (R) to adapter (D).
11. Position capacitor and housing (R) to cover (B).
12. Using screwdriver, install four screws (S), lockwashers (T), and flat washers (U)
securing capacitor and housing (R) to cover (B).
13. Using slip-joint pliers, install
lockwire (V) into screws (S).
14. Using fingers, connect electrical lead (W)
to capacitor and housing electrical con-
nector (X) by pushing in.
End of Task