SHIFTING CONTROL AND RELATED PARTS REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT (Sheet 11 of 14)
20. Manually install clevis (AB) on bolt
(E) to the dimension shown.
21. Position parking brake lever (AC) with
attached hardware on base assembly
(H), making sure that clevis (AB) is
a lined correctly.
22. Install straight pin (AD), making sure
spring pin holes are alined.
23. Using hammer and punch, install spring
pin (AE) through base assembly clevis
and straight pin (AD).
24. Holding clevis (AB) with 3/4 inch open
end wrench, use 1/2 inch open end wrench
to tighten nut (F) against clevis (AB).
Make sure clevis (AB) and parking brake
lever (AC) do not bind.
25. Install headed staight pin (AF) through
clevis (A B) and parking brake lever
(AC) and secure with new cotter pin
Go on to Sheet 12