TRANSMlSSION OIL BREATHER TUBE REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 3)
1. Manually start elbow (A) into transmission (B).
Using 3/4 inch wrench, install and aline
elbow (A) as shown.
Manually install elbow (C) into nut (D).
Using 7/8 inch wrench on nut (D) and 3/4 inch
wrench on elbow (C), tighten nut (D).
Position tube (E) between elbow (A) and nut
(D). If necessary, use 3/4 inch wrench to
aline elbow (A) with nut (F).
Manually start nut (F) on elbow (A) and tighten
with 7/8 inch wrench.
7. Manually start nut (G) onto elbow (C).
8. Using 7/8 inch wrench, tighten coupling
9. Start engine. Check for exhaust leaks at
transmission oil breather tube (E) connections.
10. Install transmission shroud (page 9-6).
End of Task