TRACK SUPPORT ROLLER REPLACEMENT (Sheet 6 of 10)
20. Using hammer, tap around deflector (Q) to free
it and seal (R).
21. Using screwdriver, pry deflector (Q) and seal (R)
from axle as shown.
22. Remove deflector (Q) and seal (R) from axle.
Discard seal (R).
23. On left front support roller ONLY, using
3/16 inch alining punch and hammer, tap
around edges of plug (S) until plug can be
pried free with screwdriver.
If plugs in steps 23 and 24
cannot be removed as written,
drill a hole in one or the other
plug and use a 1/2 inch rod to
punch out plug. Replace plug
which has been drilled.
24. Using hammer and 3/8 inch punch, drive two spring pins (T) and other plug (U) out of axle.
Discard pins (T).
25. Using hammer and 3/8 inch punch, drive pin (V) out of other axles. Discard pins (V).
26. Using axle remover adapter and slide hammer puller, remove axle (W).
Go on to Sheet 6.1