SHOCK ABSORBER UPPER MOUNTING BRACKETS REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 2)
1. Using grinding tool, remove old weld from hull.
2. Place bracket (A, B or C) in position on hull.
Do step 3 to install front bracket (A).
Do step 4 to install intermediate or rear bracket (B or C).
3. Using 15/16 socket and ratchet, install four screws (D) and lockwashers (E) to secure bracket (A).
4. Install three bushings (F) and using 1-5/16 socket and ratchet, install three screws (G) and
5. Using welding torch, weld bracket (A, B or C) along all sides to hull in accordance with
6. Spot paint welded area (TM 43-0139).
End of Task