CENTER FENDER STOWAGE BOX REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR (Sheet 6 of 6)
1. Position fender plate (A) with holes alined.
Using fingers, install six washers (B), and new
locknuts (C) finger-tight.
3. Using second technician, position stowage
box (D) with holes alined.
Install four washers (E), two plates (F), and
six new locknuts (G).
Inside stowage box, install four plates (H)
on end studs, six washers (J). Install ten new
locknuts (K) on center studs.
6. Position fender plate (L)
with holes alined.
7. Install four washers (M), and new locknuts (N).
Using 3/4 inch wrench and 3/4 inch socket,
install two screws (P), plates (Q), and new
Install twelve screws (S), plates (T), washers
(U), and new locknuts (V).
10. Using 9/16 inch wrench (es),
tighten all nuts and screws
End of task