5. Check hydraulic level in reservoir in accordance with TM 5-5420-226-10. While filling, check
for leaks at filter connections, drain plugs, link quick disconnects, and valves.
6. Ensure parking brake is set, Start engine. Check hydraulic system for leaks, Shut down
engine and correct leaks if any are found.
8. Perform preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS) (page 2-4).
9. Equipment faults found during preliminary servicing or during the break-in period will be
corrected by the using organization or by the supporting maintenance unit as appropriate,
depending upon the nature of the fault.
10. Serious equipment faults which appear to involve unsatisfactory design or material will be
reported using SF 368 (Quality Deficiency Report), as prescribed in DA PAM 738-750, The
Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS).