EJECTION CYLINDERS REPAIR (Sheet 2 of 2)
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
Cleaning agent specified is flammable. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep away
from flames, sparks, or heat. Do not smoke while using. Prevent contact with eyes,
mouth, and/or skin. Wear rubber gloves when performing cleaning procedures.
1. Using solvent, clean all metallic parts.
2. Using rags, dry all parts.
3. Inspect all parts for damage or wear. Replace all unserviceable parts.
Install new wiper ring
(A) in bushing (B).
Screw bushing (B) into
3. Using spanner wrench in unthreaded holes (D), tighten bushing (B) to retainer (C).
4. Install new wiper ring (E) in bushing (B).
Install retainer plate (F) on piston rod (G).
Using screwdriver, install four screws (H).
End of Task