DETAILED TROUBLESHOOTING PROCEDURE
LAUNCHER OPERATION HYDRAULICS
HEU BRIDGE DOES NOT SCISSOR OPEN OR DOES NOT OPEN SMOOTHLY.
This procedure is to be performed by
two persons. The lead person is referred
to as the first technician and shall direct
the activity of the second person called
the second technician.
Check bridge quick disconnects for proper
First Technician (Operator's Station)
· Return bridge to bridge seat (TM-10).
· Shut engine off.
· Move ball valve to "TRAVEL" position.
· Cycle bridge launching control levers.
Second Technician (Bridge)
· Check quick disconnects between bridge and
launcher are connected and secure.
Do quick disconnects operate properly?
· Replace quick disconnects (TM 5-