BRIDGE SEAT ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 4)
Carefully pull hold-down cylinder (H)
toward front of vehicle until cylinder
plug clears bridge seat (E).
6. Care fully lay hold-down cylinder (H) with
attached parts on top deck.
7. Position sling on bridge seat (E) and
attach lifting device.
8. Using 1-1/2 inch socket, remove remaining
bridge seat (E) to vehicle.
9. Using lifting device and two technicians,
guide bridge seat (E) away from
vehicle and lower to resting place.
10. Using 9/16 inch socket, remove 20 nuts
securing two belts (P) to bridge seat
11. Remove two belts (P).
Go on to Sheet 3