BRIDGE SEAT ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 4)
1. Place two belts (A) in position on
bridge seat (B).
2. Manually install 20 screws (C), new
lockwashers (D), and nuts (E) securing
two belts (A) to bridge seat (B).
3. Using 9/16 inch socket, tighten 20
4. Position sling on bridge seat (B).
Using lifting device and two technicians, lift bridge seat (B) and place in position on
Using 1-1/2 inch socket, install six shorter screws (F) and lockwashers (G) securing
left forward, left rear, and right rear bridge seat (B) mounts to vehicle.
Carefully lift hold-down cylinder (H) and push into bridge seat (B).
Have second technician support holddown cylinder (H) while screws are
8. Using 15/16 inch socket, install four screws (J) and lockwashers (K) securing hold-
down cylinder (H) to bridge seat (B).
Go on to Sheet 4