HYDRAULIC CLUTCH ADJUSTMENT (Sheet 1 of 1)
REFERENCE: TM 5-5420-202-10
Push clutch control lever (A) downward to disengage.
2. Turn clutch manually until pin (B) can be reached.
Pull pin (B) out and lock by inserting lockwire through hole in pin (B).
Turn cover (C) clockwise one or two adjusting holes (D).
5. Pull clutch control lever (A) up to engage.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until clutch control lever (A) requires definite force to engage clutch.
7. Remove lockwire from pin (B) and push pin in.
9. Operate pump-clutch to insure proper operation (TM 5-5420-202-10).
End of Task