HEU OR EARLY MODEL OVERHEAD CYLINDER REPLACEMENT (Sheet 5 of 7)
Make sure sling is wrapped on overhead cylinder (D) so that it cannot slide loose.
Personnel could be injured if cylinder comes loose during installation.
Lift overhead cylinder (D) and position it between boom (E) and mount (F) with hydraulic openings facing up.
Have two technicians p[osition overhead
cylinder (D) while third technician inserts
10. Using snap ring pliers, install two retaining rings (H).
11. Have two technicians position rod end
connector (B) while third inserts pin (C).
12. Position two retainers (J) (one on each side).
in each retainer (J).
14. Using 1-5/16 inch socket, tighten 10 screws (K).
15. Using 7/16 inch socket, install four grease fittings (M).
16. Remove sling and lifting device.
Go on to Sheet 6