HEU OR EARLY MODEL OVERHEAD CYLINDER REPAIR (Sheet 5 of 6)
10. Install new wiper ring (M) on piston rod (B).
11. Install retaining plate (N) on piston rod (B) and aline holes with bushing (L).
12. Using cross-tip screwdriver, install four new screws (P).
13. Remove tape from threads of piston rod (B).
14. Using second technician, manually start rod end (Q) on piston rod (B).
15. Have one technician use cylinder rod wrench on flats of piston rod (B), and second technician insert pin (R) through
rod end eye (S).
16. Using pin (R) as a lever, install rod end (Q).
17. Remove pin (R).
Go on to Sheet 6