HEU OR EARLY MODEL OVERHEAD CYLINDER REPAIR (Sheet 6 of 6)
18. Service hydraulic reservoir (LO-12).
20. Extend overhead piston until rod end (Q) is
alined with mount (T) (TM-10).
21. Using crowbar, lift overhead cylinder
and remove wooden block from beneath
overhead cylinder (C).
22. Have one technician position rod end (Q)
in mount (T) while another inserts pin (R).
23. Position two retainers (U), one on
each side of mount (T).
24. Manually install 10 screws (V) and
(U) to mount (T).
25. Using 1-5/16 inch socket, tighten 10 screws (V).
26. Check for hydraulic leaks and correct as necessary.
27. Service hydraulic reservoir (LO-12).
End of Task