POWER WASH PUMP OPERATION
To operate the pump as a power washer for cleaning mud and debris from the bay,
follow the procedure listed below.
1. Connect suction hose (1) to pump inlet (3).
2. Connect discharge hose (4) to pump outlet (2), and connect nozzle (5) to end of
Do not allow end of suction hose to touch bottom of
river or stream; mud, weeds, or debris may be sucked
into pump and damage pump.
3. Place end of suction hose (1) overboard into water.
Water is discharged from pump nozzle under extreme
pressure. Avoid cleaning in direction of personnel; mud,
small rocks, and debris may fly up and injury to
personnel may result.
4. Holding nozzle (5) away from personnel, start and operate pump per
TM 5-4320-200-13&P, and wash off debris from bay surfaces.
5. Stop pump engine per TM 5-4320-200-13&P.
6. Remove nozzle (5) from end of discharge hose (4), and disconnect hose (4) from
pump outlet (2).
7. Pull suction hose (1) from water, disconnect hose (1) from pump inlet (3), and
remove pump from bay.