PUMP RESERVOIR FLUID LEVEL
Accidental or intentional introduction of liquid
contaminants into the environment is in violation of
state, federal, and military regulation. Refer to Army
POL (WP 0001 00) for information concerning storage,
use, and disposal of these liquids. Failure to comply
may result in damage to environment and health of
Before opening pump reservoir, ensure area around
reservoir filler cap is clean. Do not allow dirt, dust, or
water to enter reservoir. Failure to comply may result
in damage or failure of components.
Ramp bay must be removed from transporter and
separated and unfolded, or placed in water and
unfolded, to access pump reservoir.
1. Open access cover (7) on ramp bay (8) to access pump (9).
2. Remove filler cap with dipstick (1) from pump reservoir (3) and check fluid
level using filler cap dipstick (2).
3. Position filler cap threads (5) on reservoir opening (6) with threads on top of
opening (6) to check level.
4. Fill reservoir (3) to MAX position on dipstick (2) if necessary.
5. Check O-ring seal (4) on filler cap with dipstick (1) for damage, and replace if
6. Install filler cap with dipstick (1) on pump reservoir (3).