LOADING PALLET FROM GROUND (Contd)
The LHS ENGAGED indicator will light up whenever
the joystick is held in the LOAD or UNLOAD position.
10. Hold joystick (2) in UNLOAD position until end of LHS hook arm (5) is below
pallet hook bar (4), then release joystick (2). The NO TRANSIT WHEN LIT
indicator (1) will light.
11. Turn HIGH IDLE switch (3) to OFF position.
Ensure that HIGH IDLE switch is in OFF position prior
to putting vehicle transmission in gear, or damage to
transmission may result.
12. Back up CBT until end of hook arm (5) is centered directly under pallet hook
bar (4), apply service brake (8), move transmission selector lever (7) to N
(neutral), and pull parking brake control (6) out.
If hook end of LHS hook arm is not properly connected
to pallet hook bar, assistant must immediately signal
operator to stop the loading procedure. Move CBT
forward and repeat steps 7 through 12, or damage to
equipment may result.
13. Hold joystick (2) in LOAD position until LHS hook arm (5) is fully connected to
pallet hook bar (4), then release joystick (2).
14. Turn HIGH IDLE switch (3) to ON position.