LAUNCH OF BRIDGE (Contd)
22. Depress LAUNCH button (3) to confirm and step into next function.
23. Depress ACTION 1 button (1) to L6-A-LAUNCH BOOM 90 IN 0, and observe
launch boom (4) lower to horizontal position.
The Remote Control Unit (RCU) neck strap should
always be worn to prevent accidental operation of control
buttons or damage if dropped during launch and
retrieval operations. Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment or possible injury to personnel.
24. Remove RCU (2) from RCU stowage box and place neck strap (3) around neck.
25. Depress LAUNCH button (3) to confirm and step into next function.
Where ground is firm and approximately level, extend
both support cylinders at the same time by depressing
and holding ACTION buttons 1 and 2 simultaneously.
Where ground is not level, note number of degrees pallet
is out of level front-to-rear and extend both cylinders at
the same time until support cylinder on the higher side
contacts the ground. The opposite support cylinder is
extended to ground and raises pallet until
26. Simultaneously depress and hold ACTION 1 button (1) and ACTION 2 button
(2) to L7-H-EXTEND SUPPORTING CYLINDERS, and observe left and right
supporting cylinders (8) and (5) extend until either one or both bottom plates
(7) and (6) contact ground depending on side slope. Release buttons (1) and (2).
L6-A-Lower boom 90 in O