BRIDGE ANCHORAGE (Contd)
10. Remove anchoring strap by depressing latch (3) and removing hook (2) from
bridge anchoring eye (1) and hold-fast shackle (5).
11. Using remover supplied in anchorage stowage box, connect remover to
12. Depress sliding ring (7) on drawing apparatus, and slide cog and lever (6) down
support rod (8) until end of lever (6) can be inserted in hole on remover.
Once anchoring pins are loosened from ground using
remover and drawing apparatus, anchoring pins may be
pulled from ground using remover only.
13. Pull anchoring pin from ground by pushing lever on drawing apparatus down
as far as possible. Slide cog and lever up support rod and continue pulling
anchoring pin until removed from ground.
14. Repeat steps 11 through 13 and remove remaining seven anchoring pins and
hold-fast from ground.
15. Repeat steps 9 through 14 for remaining three bridge quarters (4).
16. Stow 16 anchoring pins, sledge hammer, nail head, drawing apparatus, and
remover in each anchorage stowage box, and stow two hold-fasts and two
anchoring straps in each pallet toolbox. Refer to WP 0007 00.
END OF WORK PACKAGE