TRANSLOADING PALLET TO PALLETIZED LOAD SYSTEM
TRAILER (PLST) (Contd)
Operating pressure range of hydraulic pump is 2,611 psi
(180 bar) to 3,408 psi (235 bar). If pressure on gauge
reaches 3,626 psi (250 bar), stop and check for obstructions,
such as support wheel retaining pins inadvertently left in
place. Do not exceed 3,626 psi (250 bar), or damage to
equipment may result.
3. Lower fixed axles (2) to fully down position as follows:
Position selector valve (6) in POSITION 2 or pointing up, and move control
valve (3) to POSITION B or right of center.
Install pump handle on pump lever (4) and operate hydraulic pump (5)
until fixed axles (2) are in fully down position.
Ensure transload rollers are installed with bushing
taper facing to the rear of pallet. Ensure lynch pins will
clear pallet frame when fixed axles are raised during
transloading. Failure to comply may result in damage to
transload rollers or lynch pins.
Perform step 4 if transload rollers are not installed on
pallet fixed axles. Use inboard mounting holes only.
4. Ensure transload roller (13) is installed on each fixed axle (2) with retaining
pin (12) and lynch pin (11).
Ensure transload roller bar is installed in transload
position or damage to equipment will result.
Assistant will help install transload roller bar.
5. Install transload roller bar (14) on lower support boom (15) with two
washers (16) and screws (17).
6. Move control valve (3) to POSITION A or left of center, operate hydraulic pump
(5), and raise fixed axles (2) until top of transload rollers (13) are
approximately 1 in. (25.4 mm) from pallet frame.
7. Loosen four screws (7) and remove shoring pad (10) from mounting brackets
(8) on both sides of pallet frame (9).