INTRODUCTION TO TROUBLESHOOTING (Contd)
(11) MEASURE DIGITAL OUTPUT
(a) Press OUTPUTS [F2] to select the function for measuring an output.
(b) Press DIGITAL [F2] to measure digital output.
(c) Browse in the list for the different digital outputs using UP/DN. For every channel, the
following is shown:
(d) To return to the previous menu, press ESC.
g. Electrical Troubleshooting Example Using RCU
(1) Remove RCU from stowage box and connect to receptacle on electrical control box. Refer to
(2) Unlatch and open control valve cover to check solenoid lights.
(3) Turn on pallet main power switch. Refer to TM 5-5420-280-10.
(4) RCU (LCD screen) will show TURN ON RCU. Press F1 (OK).
(5) Press ESC to change LCD screen to show MODE.
(6) Press UP/DN button to change LCD screen to show MEASURE. Press F1 INPUTS.