WINCH ELECTRICAL HARNESS, CONTROL CABLE, AND POWER SUPPLY CABLE REPLACEMENT (Contd)
CONTROL CABLE REMOVAL
Tag all leads for installation.
1. Disconnect control cable connector (3) from electronic box receptacle (6) on electrical box (1).
2. Remove tie-down straps (4) and control cable (5) from winch assembly (2) and A-frame (7) back to
electrical box (8) on pallet frame (9).
3. Open cover on electronic box, refer to WP 0049 00 and disconnect seven electrical leads from three
relays and buss-bars inside of electrical box (8). Refer to Electrical System Schematic WP 0122 00.
4. Loosen nut on fitting and remove control cable (5) from fitting, grommet, and side of electrical
CONTROL CABLE INSTALLATION
1. Install control cable (5) through nut, grommet, and fitting into electrical box (8). Tighten nut after
Connect all electrical leads as tagged at removal.
2. Connect seven electrical leads to three relays and buss-bars as shown. Refer to Electrical System
3. Route control cable (5) up to winch electronic box (1) along A-frame (7) and secure with tie-down
straps (4) as necessary.
4. Connect control cable connector (3) to electronic box receptacle (6) on electrical box (1).