0037 00 3
4. Place dunnage wood (6) on the RRDF platform in an area where the dunnage mats (5) can be stacked.
Use appropriate material handling equipment when lifting materials or equipment
over 50 pounds. Lifting heavy objects could cause injury to personnel.
5. Remove dunnage mat (5) from RRDF platform and stack on the dunnage wood (6).
6. Stack the dunnage mats (5) one on top the other, nine mats per stack.
7. Install two dunnage mat rods (7) in the holes at each end of the stack of dunnage mats (5).
8. Repeat the above procedure for the remaining corners and mats.
INSTALL DUNNAGE MATS IN ISO CONTAINER
Container doors must be latched in the open position. Failure to comply could result
in serious injury or death to personnel and damage to equipment.
Opening doors while the container is on a soft or uneven surface will damage the
container or doors.
1. Open the ISO container (8) side doors and latch in the open position.