0114 00 28
Do not use petroleum products (solvents, fuel oils or gasoline) under high pressure
as this can penetrate the skin and result in serious illness.
Do not use high pressure water, steam or solvent on the exterior finish of the unit
housing. This could result in damage to equipment.
3. Wash the exterior of the engine
and generator with cleaner.
4. Rinse the engine and generator
with water at a moderate pressure.
5. Dry engine and generator with
6. Remove all plastic and tape
installed to seal out water
7. Start engine and run until normal
operating temperature is reached.
Table 1. Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services. (Continued)
ITEM TO BE