0036 00 3
5. Place dunnage wood (7) on the FC platform in an area where the dunnage mats (5) can be stacked on them.
6. Remove dunnage mat (5) from the FC and stack on the dunnage wood (7).
7. Stack the dunnage mats (5), one on top the other, eight mats per stack.
8. Repeat the above procedure for the remaining corners and mats.
INSTALL DUNNAGE MATS IN ISO CONTAINER
Container doors must be latched in the open position. Failure to comply could result
in serious injury or death to personnel and damage to equipment.
Opening doors while the container is on a soft or uneven surface will damage the
container or doors.
1. Open the ISO container (8) side doors and latch in the open position.
2. Place three 4 X 4 dunnage wood blocks (7), spaced evenly apart, on the container (8) where the dunnage mats (5)
can be stacked on them.