0099 00 27
1. Wash the exterior of the light
tower with water and a mild soap.
2. Prior to cleaning the engine and
generator, cover the air cleaner
intake, generator air intake, exhaust
opening, the rear of the control
panel box, the generator output
electrical connection box and the
battery charging alternator with
plastic and seal with tape.
Do not use petroleum products (solvents, fuel oils or gasoline) under high pressure
as this can penetrate the skin and result in serious illness.
Do not use high pressure water, steam or solvent on the exterior finish of the unit
housing. This could result in damage to equipment.
3. Wash the exterior of the engine
and generator with cleaner.
4. Rinse the engine and generator
with water at a moderate pressure.
5. Dry engine and generator with
6. Remove all plastic and tape
installed to seal out water
Table 1. Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services. (Continued)
ITEM TO BE