0060 00 3/4 blank
Leaky joints must be sealed or welded before use. Water leaking into FC structure
may cause corrosion and metal deterioration.
18. Inspect all seams for evidence of leakage and mark observed leakage areas. Report any leakage to the next higher
19. Seams must be welded watertight before proceeding with assembly for mission.
20. To hold pressure while isolating a leak, open outlet valve (6) to allow regulator (15) to control air loss at a rate
dependent upon the volume of the module and rate of leakage.
21. To shut down the test set (1), close air supply valve and remove charging line extension hose (3).
22. Remove test set sensing line (2) from pipe plug (10) opening and remove test set (1).
23. Apply sealing compound on plug (10) threads.
24. Using breaker bar, socket and allen wrench, install plug (10) to the module (11) test location and tighten.
25. Close inlet (5) and outlet (6) valves, gage pet cocks (8) and rotate set pressure knob (7) clockwise to end of travel.
26. Remove leg extensions (4) and stow in storage box.
27. Remove adapter (12), if used, and stow in storage box.
28. With valve handles (5 and 6) facing down, place test set (1) in storage box.
29. Coil sensing line (2) and charging line extension hose (3) in storage box.
END OF WORK PACKAGE