MANIFOLD HEATER FUEL RETURN TUBE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (LEFT AND RIGHT
BANK) (Sheet 3 of 7)
3. Using 1/2 inch socket, ratchet, and 1/2
inch wrench, remove four screws and
washers (D) from lower engine cooling
fan shroud (E).
4. Using screwdriver, remove two screws
a n d washers (F) from lower engine
cooling fan shroud (E). (Left screw is
hidden. You will have to feel for it.)
The engine cooling fan shroud (E)
must be slightly displaced in step 5 to
allow clearance for removal of the
manifold heater return tube (C).
5. Using hammer handle, tap on bottom of
engine cooling fan shroud (E).
person, using screwdriver, pry up on
f r o n t lip of cooling fan shroud and
slightly displace it.
6. Using fingers, remove grommet (G) from
tube assembly (C).
7. Using 9/16 inch wrench, remove line nut
of tube assembly (C) from elbow (H) on
manifold heater (J).
Go on to Sheet 4