HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY REPAIR (LEFT AND RIGHT) (Sheet 5 of 8)
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Inspect headight components for corrosion. Any item that cannot be cleaned with crocus
cloth or steel wool is cause for replacement.
2. Inspect seals and gaskets for wear, cuts, and/or deterioration. Replace damaged seals
3. Using soft cloth, clean lens glass.
4. Inspect lens glass for chipping, scratches, or cracks. Replace damaged lens glass.
5. Using cloth, remove any dust or moisture from parts.
1. Slide two scab (A) over two headlights (B),
alining notches (C) on both.
Go on to Sheet 6