FRONT FENDER SHROUD REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 3)
Using 5/8 inch socket, remove four screws
(A) and washers (B) which hold shroud (C) to
2. Remove shroud (C).
3. Using 7/16 inch socket and 7/16 inch
wrench, remove two screws (D), washers (E),
4. Remove front pad (H) from end plate (J).
5. Using 9/16 inch socket and 9/16 inch
wrench, remove two screws (K), four
washers (L), and two locknuts (M).
6. Remove end plate (J) from fender plate (N).
Using 7/16 inch socket and 7/16 inch
wrench, remove seven screws (P), wash
8. Remove center pad (T) and rear pad
from fender plate (N).
Go on to Sheet 3