FRONT FENDER PLATE NO. 2 REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 2)
5. Using socket and wrench, remove two
screws (K), four washers (L) and two
locknuts (M) which hold plate (N) to shroud
6. Remove plate (N).
1. Place plate (A) in position.
2. Aline holes in plate (A) with holes in
3. Using socket and wrench, install two screws
(C), four washers (D) and two locknuts (E).
4. Using socket, install eight screws (F), lockwashers (G), and washers (H).
5. Place support (J) in position on plate (A).
6. Using socket and wrench, install screw (K),
two washers (L), and locknut (M).
7. Using socket, install screw (N) and washer
End of Task